Due to Covid-19 complications, our open tryouts have been postponed until further notice. We will release updates as soon as we know when it is safe to play again. For the time being we encourage all to follow the CDC recommendations. That way we can all get back to enjoying the beatiful game sooner! For players that want to represent the Everett, you can still register today.